How often do you clean your baby’s gum and teeth (even after breastfeeding)? Try B&B Oral Clean – Liquid to wipe off the residues left in the mouth after feeding
- It does not contain fluoride, artificial colouring, SLS, abrasive or mineral oil
- Baby Oral Clean Liquid are suitable for 0 to 2 years old who cannot brush their teeth
- B&B Baby Oral Clean Fluid comes in 2 fruit flavors (Apple and Banana) with Xylitol
- No excessive suds making brushing teeth fun!
- Proceed to Baby Oral Clean Gel (2-4 years old) in the next stage.
For baby from 0-2 years old – Prevent tooth decay and remove plague.
Pump liquid 2-3 times onto sterilized gauze or baby toothbrush, and then thoroughly wipe inside baby’s mouth or brush teeth gently.
For best result, use at least 2 times a day: in the morning and before sleep.
Apple Flavour: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Xylitol, Poloxamer 407, Cellulose Gum, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Apple Flavour
Banana Flavour: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Xylitol, Poloxamer 407, Cellulose Gum, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Banana Flavour